Monday, April 29, 2013

Got my numbers today

Weight loss barely 5#, which means BMI barely moved as well. Since I didn't have the "before" BP,I don't know if that changed. But what did change was/is my attitude. My back is currently wrenched, so I'm taking slow walks - anything to keep moving:) And I'm tolerating hunger pangs a little longer so that I can make it to a meal without snacking! I joined a gym close by, and love the classes. And I know that challenge brings change, and that change is a challenge! I had a fantasy of who I would be at the end of the 3 months:) The reality is that I accept who I am today, and I could not have done that without W2L - thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Jody...it's only the beginning. Changing your mindset is super...and you'll go far with that new attitude. Hearty congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete